We offer the finest quality hardwood frames in a wide assortment of shapes and finishes, including maple, ash, cherry, walnut, opaque white and ebonized walnut. We make special hand-finishes including graphite, ink black, blackened walnut frames and now a limited selection of traditionally water gilded profiles. Custom hardwood profiles and finishes are available upon request.
We work closely with some of the finest Conservators in the area to help repair antique or damaged artwork.
We represent the top frame manufacturers in the country, including Picture Woods, Larson Juhl, Roma, Gryphon, Nurre Caxton, Studio, Max and a complete line of Nielsen metal frames and Northwest Frameworks out of Portland. Custom made Plexiglas™ box frames and shadow-boxes are available for either 2D or 3D objects.
We use acid-free archival matboard in hundreds of colors and textures and practice archival methods. Custom made fabric mats are also available.
We offer TruVue™ framing glass and top of the line liquid-quartz coated Museum Glass™ to protect your fine art from 99% of harmful UV rays while virtually eliminating reflection. We also offer Tru Vue Acrylic, 99% UV filtering Acrylic and 99% UV filtering Museum reflection control Optium acrylic that is virtually invisible anti-reflective, abrasion resistant acrylic delivers the most stunning viewing experience with anti-static protection that is engineered to immediately dissipate static.
Other services include:
- Onsite assessments and evaluations of your project
- Custom stretcher bars and Stretching painted or raw canvas
- pick up, delivery and simple installations are available
- Large format cold roll mounting of photographs up to 60 x 104 inches on 100% cotton rag mat
- Dry mounting up to 40 x 60 inches
- We use a computerized mat cutter capable of identical multiple mats or complex window designs
- Resizing existing frames or completing partial orders
- We specialize in oversized photographs and large works on paper
- Expedited turnaround available (fees may apply and materials may be limited)
- object mounts and Plexiglas vitrines
Qualified wholesale accounts for artists, designers, galleries and resale clients are always welcome in our shop. We accept small and large orders and will always meet your deadline.
Ask about special pricing for artists and corporate orders. We have a list of trusted fine art handlers and installers for more complex and large jobs.